Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

DENNIS

Good Morning. Some of you may live in a house with teenagers, as I do, and

they love scary movies. The other night they wanted to watch a movie about

a young girl who was possessed. Honestly, I do not understand our cultures’

fascination with such things. There has been a lot of money spent on

making these films; not to mention all the books that have been written on

the subject over the years. Somehow, we have become intrigued with

sinister beings inhabiting people unawares, guiding their thoughts and

actions.

During this time of year of the church, we are reminded to invite the One

who came down so that we may be raised up, into our lives. Apostle Paul

wrote, “I no longer live, but it is Christ who lives in me. So, I live my life in

this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave

himself for me.”

Today, we all can possess the One who possesses all things. I’m Dennis

Gossett, Associate Pastor at Central United Methodist Church. Have a great

and blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment