Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

BENJI We often expect the biggest and greatest thing to be what makes the greatest impact or cause the greatest change. But, it is the small, often unnoticed actions, words, or events that truly make the greatest impact – that set of chain of events that lead to something greater. The kind word spoken in passing that changes a person’s day for the better. An act of unmerited, random kindness that unexpectedly gives hope where there was none and peace in a time of conflict. In my own life, I have seen this truth come to life. I never imagined a simple, innocent question, spoken to a girl in my grade 15 years ago today, would lead to that girl one day becoming my wife. Don’t fret about not being influential or powerful enough to be able to cause global change, just trust in God and continue one step at a time, for even a small rudder can change the course of the largest boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment