Friday, June 1, 2018

Friday, June 1, 2018

BOB Good Morning. This is Bob Peden of Central, A United Methodist Community here in downtown Meridian. To paraphrase a song by Matt Redman; “When the things of this world fade, and I come before God seeking to bring Him something that will be of value to Him. I must bring more than songs, prayers, and praise with my lips for God searches me more deeply than that - God searches my very heart. So, when I come to worship, I must keep my focus totally on God - for worship is all about Jesus. If you are ready to come back to the heart of worship, I would invite you to join us at Central, because here it is all about Jesus the risen Christ present in our lives today. Worship happens on Sunday mornings at 8:30, 9:45 10:55. Come, and worship Christ the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment