Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

MATT Good Morning! I’m Matt Farmer, Associate Pastor at Central United Methodist Church in Meridian. Several weeks ago, I was in a local grocery store. The woman in front of me was struggling to unload the heavier items in her buggy. Noticing the difficulty, she was having, I leaned over and said, “Let me help you with those.” Her response was one of relief and gratitude. She thanked me profusely for the help while explaining that she suffered from carpal tunnel syndrome. I could have chosen not to assist this woman, but my choice to help make an impact on her that day. While we may not always succeed, our desire should be to live a life where the love of Jesus can be seen through our actions. In doing so, others can experience just a portion of the love that Christ has shown us.

No comments:

Post a Comment