Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

GLENDA



Good Morning:



Today is special because it is the day I was born 70 years ago. What a treat to get to share my special day with all of you. Now I am going to count to three and I want all of you to shout, “Happy Birthday”! Ready? 1, 2, 3. Thank you! Thank you all! You are so sweet to think of me! This is a special day for me, but an even more special day was the day that I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior. I was 8 years old at the time and I remember that day vividly. For the first time, I actually listened to the sermon and understood every word. It seemed to be directed right to me. I might not have heard those words if my parents had not taken me to church. I thank God for parents who loved me enough to make sure I had the opportunity to learn about God's love for me. I hope you are doing the same for your children. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment