Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

SABRINA

Psalm 139 1­4 states
"You have searched me, Lord, and know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.
You discern my going out and my lying down; you are
familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue
you, Lord, know it completely."

We can hide our hearts, past, and our future plans, from
men, but we cannot hide anything from God. God sees
through all of our reserve and pretense; God knows who we
really are, better than we know ourselves.

Living becomes an awesome responsibility when we
suddenly realize that we spend every moment of our lives
in the sight and company of a Creator who is always with
us and whose eye is always upon us. With that same
thought, how comforting is it that we spend every moment
of our lives in the arms of a Creator who is with us, rejoicing
with us and ready to hold us close in the darkest moments
of our lives.
Go today, basking in the knowledge and comfort that the
God who knows you better than you know yourself, walks
with you through each step of today!

No comments:

Post a Comment