Monday, September 26, 2016

Monday, September 26, 2016

GLENDA

Good Morning:  One of my favorite songs is “He's Still Working on Me.” Recently, I had a little heart problem and spent several days in the hospital. It made me think that maybe I made it through because God is still working on me. Maybe there is something I haven't done yet that God has planned for me. Or maybe there is something in my life I need to change.

I believe that God has a purpose for each of us, and maybe, I haven't found that purpose yet. I also believe in second chances, and maybe, this is my chance to get it right before I die. At any rate, I am going to pay more attention and try to hear what God is saying to me. That's good advice for anyone. God expects something from each of us, and it would be a shame if we didn't meet his expectations. I'm going to try...how about you? Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment