Monday, October 3, 2016

Monday, October 3, 2016

KRISTINA

Good Morning, my name is Kristina Crabtree, minister of spiritual formation at Central United Methodist Church.

Some days, as a follower of Jesus I find myself at lost for words to pray. Sometimes my heart is so heavy with the burdens of life and this world that there are no words that come to my mind. I find in those moments, instead of straining my mind and heart to say some words, I find myself simply just being in the presence of God, not saying a word. At first, I felt guilty but the more I sat with God the more I felt somehow the burdens of my heart were heard. So sit with God today. Sometimes, the words of your heart my not even come from you but God will use little children to speak to you. I was putting my daughter to bed and she said mom we have to say our prayers. I said, ok, you go ahead. The words that came from her mouth were in my heart. God is amazing! Today may we listen to the voice of children and learn to know God as children know God.

No comments:

Post a Comment