Thursday, January 4, 2018

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Bob
 Good morning! This is Bob Peden of Central, a United Methodist Community here in downtown Meridian. Stephen (Grel-lay) who died in 1865 in New Jersey, left these immortal lines: "I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness that I can show any human being, let me do it now and not defer it. For I shall not pass this way again." Although it is possible to pass again through some geographical region of the world that might interest us, it is not possible for us to repeat the journey through life. Each moment presents its opportunity and then it is gone. Carpe diem - seize today - take hold of the opportunity to do good for and with those around you, today. Be a blessing to those with whom you come in contact. "I shall not pass this way again." It is a solemn truth of life that we need to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment