Thursday, February 1, 2018

Thursday, February 1, 2018

BENJI Good Morning! I’m Benji Riddle, Youth Pastor - Central United Methodist Church. Happy is the one who finds wisdom and obtains understanding. From 1st to the 34th time I read this passage from the book of Proverbs chapter 3, it seems to birth into my mind that God not only uses the great and wise but also the every-day people in our lives to be the source of this wisdom. For me, it seems that it is less often the celebrity experts, and far-away gurus, and more often the people I know personally who act as the catalyst for life-changing wisdom, the people who love and support me, like my wife, close friends, and co-workers. Let me encourage you to seek strength and understanding in these relationships, their words are as honey, they bring cheer to the soul and strength to the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment