Monday, August 26, 2019

Monday, August 26, 2019

AIR DATE: 08/26/19 BOB Good morning. This is Bob Peden of Central, A United Methodist Community in downtown Meridian. A young mother received a letter recently. It read: "We were the best of friends. Remember? You told me your deepest secrets and I tried to tell you mine. When we were together, the world slowed down just a little. You inspired me…the way you lived life as if each day had a special prize inside. And whatever has happened to change that, it's okay. I just want to go back to the way it was when we were the best of friends. Remember? Love Always, God." If you would like to renew your friendship with God, we at Central United Methodist Church can help you find Him. Our hearts, our minds, and our doors are always open. We will gather for worship this Sunday at 8:30 and 9:45 in the Fellowship Hall, and at 10:55 in the Sanctuary. Come and meet my best friend and make Him your best friend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment