Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday, November 14, 2011

Jim Wall

Good Morning!

Just before I graduated from college, I had a date with Diane Baylis, the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.  I picked her up in my old Pontiac, and we went to a movie and to the Davis Grill.

As we were returning to her house, I heard something knocking and pulled off the road at Highland Park under a large oak tree.  I looked at Diane and said, “I don’t know what’s knocking.”  She said, “Well, I can tell you it’s not opportunity!”

Three years later, I did have the opportunity to marry her, and I took it!

You may be like me.  Sometimes I get a thought or urge to do something good, but I tell myself I’m too busy to get off track to do anything like that.  But, I know it’s God knocking at my heart with a beautiful opportunity, and I need to take it!  Is God knocking at your heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment