Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday, July 30, 2012

JIM WALL



Good Morning!



A few years ago, singer/songwriter, Russ Lee, came out with a song titled, “I Smile.”  His life was changed by Jesus Christ so he sings, “I smile when I think about the way you turned my life around. I smile when I think about the happiness in you I've found.”



When Russ was 17, his days were wasted on drugs, alcohol, boredom, and pain.  His life was full of self-inflicted trouble and hopelessness.



One day while listening to an old rock song called, “I Can't Get No Satisfaction,” he realized that song described his life.  Two days later a friend invited him to church.  There, Russ heard that real satisfaction comes from knowing Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.  So Russ reached out in faith, and God transformed his life.



If you are not satisfied, reach out in faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment