Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thursday, August 23, 2012

ASHLEY WREN



Hi, my name is Ashley Wren, and my family and I are members of Central United Methodist Church.



Over the past 12 years, we have picked up and moved four times due to my husband's job.  That means four houses, four new communities, four schools, as well as four church families.  We have now been in Meridian two years, and from the moment we set foot here, we were welcomed with open arms.  Things rings especially true for Central United Methodist Church.  I certainly understand that new situations and visiting churches can be intimidating and often overwhelming.  However, our experience at Central made us feel right at home from the beginning.   Whether you are single or married, in your 20's or 80's, have children or not, come from a previous church home or denomination or none at all, enjoy a more traditional or contemporary service.... You will find a relaxed and satisfying place at Central. 



I would love to see you this Sunday at Central!!

No comments:

Post a Comment