Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

OWEN WEDDLE



Good morning! I am Owen Weddle, Associate Pastor at Central United Methodist Church.



Summer break is coming near an end and school is starting back up next week.  I hope the summer has been an eventful one for you and all of your family with plenty of good memories! It is now a time of transition between vacation and fun to the classroom and books.



Now some of you are already starting to purchase school supplies and getting ready for a different rhythm.  There is already a sense of excitement for some of you students. You get to see your friends and share all the exciting things all of you did over the summer. I hope getting back together is a fun time for you!



Teachers, you will be meeting and getting to know a new set of students. I just want to personally thank you for the work you do. Some of the most influential people in my life were my teachers.



I pray that the start of the school year goes well for all of you!



May God bless you throughout this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment