Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thursday, November 22, 2012

SABRINA



How ironic I thought, that I would be doing a Reflection TODAY.  While I am VERY thankful, my family dynamic has drastically changed in the past few years.  My mother, my daddy, and now my brother have died.



Holiday family gatherings are different now. There are memories of past dinners. But now we also have 7 beautiful grandchildren...that INDEED changes the dynamic, and gives us a glimpse of the future.



While today is a NATIONAL holiday, as Christians, we are keenly aware of the many things God has given to us. God has given us family, friends, memories, futures - no matter what your political preference, your denominational affiliation - we are a blessed people. We are each a part of God's perfect plan. We are a part of God's future - as surely as Noah and Abraham.  And we have been blessed to be a blessing to others.  Let us ALL give thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment