Thursday, August 18, 2016

Thursday, August 18, 2016

BOB

Good morning! This is Bob Peden of Central a United Methodist Community here in Meridian.

Along Highway 49 in the northern part of Gulfport is a center that was created for Jesus when he returns to earth. There is a throne waiting for him to begin his reign on earth. I share something with those misguided Christians in Gulfport. I, too, am preparing a place for Jesus to rule. Where we differ is that I don’t think that Jesus plans to come rule on a throne. In fact, I know where he wants to rule: in my heart. What’s more, he’s there now. Imagine it. Christ living in me. He has made a home in my heart, giving me life; guiding me in the way I should go. My job is to follow his lead and become like him, become like the one who lives in me.

If you, like me, want to know more, come to Central a community of believers who are seeking ways to more fully allow Jesus to live and rule in our hearts, our lives, and our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment