Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

JONATHAN

Well, we’re making our way to the busiest time of the year, and some of you may have taken up some of those classic November challenges such as “no-shave-November” or “name something you are grateful for each day.” But today, I’ll invite you to do something different. I invite you to not only live with daily gratitude, but I invite you to do something about it! Today, do something good for someone else you don’t even know. Pay for their lunch. Open a door. Say hello and ask how they’re doing. Do something!

I’m thankful for a lot of things, but in order for others to know how thankful I am, I want to show them. So, for the rest of the month, do one good thing for a stranger. Are you up for the challenge? Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment