Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

GLENDA

Good Morning:  Have you ever had this thought:  “Who Am I, Lord, that you would die for me?” There's a wonderful contemporary song that says these words: “I am a flower quickly fading...here today and gone tomorrow; a wave tossed in the ocean; a vapor in the wind. Still, you hear me when I'm calling; Lord, you catch me when I'm falling; and you've told me who I am…I Am Yours! Whom shall I fear? 'cause I am Yours!”

In John 10:27-28, Jesus says: “You are my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice. I know them and they follow me. I give them eternal life.” and my favorite part of that verse is this: “No one can snatch them from my hand.” We are His.

That's why He would die for us. I am one of His sheep. I can say “Lord, I am Yours.” Can you? Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment