Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

GLENDA

Good Morning: Did you know that most people get in trouble because they do not listen to God? You know, everything we do should be trying to follow God's will for us. Every major decision we make should only take place after we have asked God's direction and guidance.

Listening to God is a key to being used by Him. It's a lesson many of us find very hard to learn. Jesus said, “I can't do a solitary thing on my own; I listen, then I decide.” Even Jesus asked guidance from God, His father. So, who are we to think we can do things on our own if even Jesus acknowledged that he couldn't do it alone.

One of my favorite gospel songs says, “I can't even walk without You holding my hand.” So, just remember, don't try to go it alone. God is always there just waiting for you to turn to Him. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment