Monday, June 28, 2010

Friday, June 25, 2010

Good Morning
BOB PEDEN

God loves you. I don’t quite know why.
To be honest with you, I cannot imagine
why God loves me. But I am certain that
He does.

God loves me because I am - not for what I can do
for Him or because of who I am. God loves
me in spite of the fact that I turned away
from Him - fought against Him - tried to
do everything my own way. God just
kept on loving me  Anyway. And God
loves you just the same as he loves me.

No matter who you are, what you have
done, what you have said, just because you exist. Nothing
can separate you from the love of God.

This is Bob Peden of  Central United Methodist Church.
We are a church that is doing our very best
to love you just the way God does. I
don’t promise we are anywhere near God’s
perfect love, but we are trying.

If you would like to know
more about God’s love and more about
loving others, you are invited to join us on
22nd Avenue in Downtown Meridian.

No comments:

Post a Comment