Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

REFLECTIONS #7


WTOK TV: 06/15/10

AIR DATE: 06/29/10

BOB PEDEN



One of the members of our Praise Band, Lee Santillano, has
 written a song we sing at Central called “Jesus in Me.” In the
song, Lee describes a few of the places he sees Jesus. He sees
Jesus in the beauty of a bird taking to the air, in the grace of a
dancer moving across the stage, even in the ordinary goodness
of life; hot dogs, apple pie.

In the chorus Lee sings: “I share the blessing of my King, See
the good in everything' Cause in the light that's where I want to be. I hope

that you see it too. See His light come shining through And in all that you
see, I hope you see Jesus in me.” That is my wish too. That in everything
 I do, and say and am - you would see Jesus in me. This is Bob Peden of
Central United Methodist Church. Come join with us. We are a
church trying our best to live, individually and together as a church,
so that others might see Jesus in us.

No comments:

Post a Comment