Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday, July 2, 2010

Good Morning!
MS SABRINA WILLAMS

When you think about July 4th what comes to mind? a day off from work, picnics, fireworks, flags? The word that comes to my mind is freedom.

It is a fact that we live in the United States of America where we can voice our opinions, vote for the people of our choice, worship, ...different denominations, even religions, ...all without retribution. We should never take our freedom for granted.

I display our American Flag...it reminds me of what has been done for my freedom. My grandmother and grandfather served in WWI, my daddy, the Korean War, I have friends who have served in recent years, my daughter-in-law’s brother is currently in Afghanistan. Because of their contributions ...we are free.

There is another freedom that we have... our freedom “In Christ” to live a life to glorify Him. As Christians are free in our spirit to serve the Creator of the whole universe and that my friends, is True Freedom.

Have a safe, happy and blessed day..and let freedom ring...both in our country and in your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment