Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday, July 5, 2010

Good Morning:
MS GLENDA THOMAS


A few weeks ago, our three year classes were walking to get yogurt. One little boy was holding his teacher's hand as they crossed the street when he looked up at her and said, "If my momma knew I was crossing this street, she would whip my butt!"

You see, he knew the rules for his family and it made him a little nervous to think that he might be breaking one of those rules.

My dad, unknowingly, kept me out of a lot of trouble when I was a teenager. When I got myself into a sticky situation, my Dad's face popped up and I knew how disappointed he would be in me. I usually backed out of that situation because of him. I knew the rules.

God can keep us out of trouble, too. We just have to know the rules. The Bible is our little instruction book. Learn the rules. Read the Bible. Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment