Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday, April 8, 2011

Jim Cain

GOOD MORNING!
About a year had passed since my Aunt’s amicable divorce, and Nina decided it was time to start dating again. Unsure how to begin, she thought she’d scan the personals column of the Jackson paper. After awhile she came across three men who seemed like they’d be promising candidates. A couple of days later, she was checking her voice mail and discovered a message from her ex-husband. “I was over visiting the kids yesterday,” he said. “While I was there I happened to notice you had circled some ads in the paper. Don’t bother calling the guy in the second column. I can tell you right now it won’t work out. That guy is me.”
Do you ever feel like you keep going back to the same old habits and mistakes? Then maybe it’s time to make a new start. There is no better way to do that than in God’s house. If you don’t have a church home I’d like to invite you to join us at Central this Sunday, our worship times are at 8:30 and 10:55. I hope to see you here!

No comments:

Post a Comment