Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

JIM WALL

Good Morning!

Yesterday was my 63rd birthday, and my wife and I were planning to go out to dinner to celebrate.  As we were dressing, I stood in front of a mirror and asked, “Diane, I don’t look 63 do I?”  She said, “No, Darling, not anymore!”  Well, that was a major let down – until we started laughing. 

I enjoy the glories that come with age, things like wisdom, fruitfulness, spiritual strength, and maturity.  Well, in my case, maturity may be a little questionable.  But there is one thing I never question.  That’s God’s love for you and me. 

No matter how old we become, we will forever be children of God.  And I pray that no one will ever feel let down by God.

In Proverbs you’ll find, “Let your heart keep God’s commandments.  For years of life and peace will be added to you.”

Remember, gray hair or no hair, you can still glorify God.

No comments:

Post a Comment