Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday, April 11, 2011

Amy Roller

Good morning.
Someone recently asked me, “How do you navigate the life of ministry, being a young clergy person, a wife and a mom?” My answer is, “I don’t know, but God is faithful.” I wish that I could say I had it all figured out, but I don’t.
Fortunately for all of us, we don’t have to know it all, we just have to trust in God’s faithfulness.  Jesus is the One who came and taught us how to walk, how to live, and how to love. This Christian season of Lent is a time for us to prayerfully reflect on the road that Jesus traveled and consider our commitment to following in his way.
When we follow Jesus, the road will not be easy.  There will be those who disagree with us, who challenge us, and even those who hate and persecute us.  But again, the good news is that God is faithful, regardless of the circumstances that surround us.
Go today, knowing that in good times and in bad, God is faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment