Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday, June 10, 2011

JIM Wall

Good Morning!

Problems are an essential and necessary ingredient of life.  They can actually be good for you, although they may be painful at the time.  All worthwhile achievements are the result of problem solving.  Problem solvers are strong people, because they struggle to overcome difficulties.  And the reverse is true:  People who never have to face problems get soft, mentally and spiritually, just as people who never exercise get flabby physically.  

When I hear a troubled person cry, “Why does God let this happen to me?” I often feel like saying, “Because God knows you will grow and be strengthened by your difficulty; God made us that way:

Psalms 138:7 states:  Though I want in the midst of trouble, your preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes, with your right hand you save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment