Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday, June 3, 2011

AMY

Good Morning! This is the season for graduations. If you are graduating and entering a new phase of your life, congratulations!  I remember graduating from high school and all the conflicting emotions I felt:
I was exited to be moving away from home. I was proud of my high school accomplishments yet happy that high school was over. I was sad to leave my friends and nervous about entering the uncertainty of a new place.
I was afraid “what if I pick the wrong school or the wrong major.” In hindsight, I don't believe that God has every little step of our lives predetermined. God has a very good general plan for our lives, and God gives us the freedom to make choices:
choices about our education, our jobs, who we will date and possibly marry.  If you are uncertain about the future, be encouraged: You will make mistakes along the way, but if you are faithful and you seek God's will, you will be fine.


Go today into your hopeful future, letting God be your guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment