Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday, October 17th, 2011

GLENDA

Good Morning: 

Fall is here and this month is full of spooky goblins, ghosts, witches, and all things scary. Halloween decorations are being seen all around our city…in yards, stores, and even on some cars.

At the Children’s Center, our Bible verse for the month is “When I am afraid, I will put my trust in You.” Psalms 56:3. This is the perfect time for us to teach our children the difference between make-believe and the real thing…God!

As an adult, David wrote that verse.

There were things that scared him too. 

Do you have fears and troubles today. Well, try repeating that verse…and don’t just say it, really put your trust in God. He will help you through anything. “When I am afraid, I will put my trust in You.” Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment