Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday, October 13, 2011

GLENDA

Good Morning:

Someone wrote these words:  I asked for strength and I was given difficulties to make me strong.

I asked for wisdom and I was given problems to solve.

I asked for prosperity and I was given a brain and brawn to work.

I asked for courage and was given obstacles to overcome.

I asked for favors and was given opportunities.

I asked for love and was given troubled people to help.

I received nothing I wanted but received everything I needed.

Sometimes struggles are exactly what we need in our life. If we were allowed to go through life without any obstacles, we would not be as strong as we could have been.

So, live life without fear. Confront all obstacles and know that, through God, you can overcome them all. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment