Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

JIM WALL

Good Morning:

I am sure you have heard people say something like this, “Oh, she is beautiful, inside and out.”  Meaning that this person has a wonderful, sweet spirit along with physical beauty.  Such was the case of an older lady who was asked what she used to make her complexion so beautiful and her whole being so bright and attractive.  She answered this way:  “I use for my lips, truth; I use for my voice, kindness; I use for my eyes, compassion; I use for my hands, charity; I use for my figure, uprightness; I use for my heart, love; I use for any who do not like me, prayer.”

You know, inner beauty always makes a person look better.  So, if you want to be more attractive, start on the inside and work your way out.  Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment