Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday, June 18, 2012

SABRINA



Next week is a big week at Central.  Operation Overboard, our Vacation Bible School begins.  On Monday, June 25th, at 9:00 a.m. we will open the doors and our hearts to children 4 years - 5th grade.



One of my first remembrances of being aware of the church in my life was Vacation Bible School.  I was probably about three years old, but I remember the excitement of that week.  I remember making a cotton ball lamb and Mrs. Bagley was my teacher. Those memories still make me smile.



We invite you to bring your child to our church and help to make the important memories that will stay with them for a lifetime.  One day they may stand and say that their first memory of the church was a special week at Vacation Bibles School, where they learned of God's love for them.  For more information, visit our church website at www.cumcmdn.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment