Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

SABRINA

I struggle with always looking at the big picture and then getting overwhelmed at the many tasks ahead. I do this at work and at home.  I just cannot seem to find the time to organize and clean; and when I do, it seems that I find myself often just moving things around.  A friend gave me this tip, which I now try and implement.  Only touch it once.  When I pick up something, I am to decide whether it goes in the trash, or if I keep it, I am to put it in its proper place at that moment.  When I first tried this, I found that I had the tendency to pick up the same things over and over again.

How many times are we like that with our heartbreaks and concerns?  We turn them over to God only to go back and pick them up again and again, never fully realizing that we have placed them in God's hands. I encourage you to try this technique both in your home and in your heart.  Only touch it once.  Your house will be cleaner and your life more at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment