Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

JIM WALL



Good Morning!



Here's a question to consider:  How do I maintain my faith in God when God feels so distant?  The answer:  God is real, no matter how I feel.



Relationships are often tested by separation and silence.  In my relationship with God I don't always feel close to God.  But, I always praise and worship God in spite of the pain, thanking God during trial, trusting God when tempted, and loving God when he seems distant.



Philip Yancey states:  Any relationship involves times of closeness and times of distance and in a relationship with God, no matter how intimate, the pendulum will swing from one side to the other.



God says, in Hebrews 13:5, “I will never leave you; I will never abandon you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment