Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday, April 15, 2013

SABRINA



Psalms 139:10 is one of my favorite verses. “If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.”  I find great comfort in knowing that no matter where I go, from the moment of my conception to the day of my death, God is always there. He is there to guide me and sustain me. Even when I'm in places I am not supposed to be, doing things I am not supposed to do, He is still there. I can turn to him in repentance and receive His grace. I can turn to Him in need and receive His strength. I can turn to God and know I am not alone.



If today finds you in a place where you are afraid, alone, or perhaps ill, find security in knowing that God is with you.  If today you are on the mountaintop, take a moment to thank the God who holds each of us in the palm of his hand.  But always remember, whether you are in the valley or on the mountain top, God is surely there, rising on the wings of the dawn, no more than a breath away...holding us...sustaining us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment