Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thursday, January 23, 2014

JIM CAIN

Lately, my father, who has been undergoing chemotherapy
treatments, has been researching different home remedies
for different ailments that affect us all in one way or
another. He came in one day during the Christmas holidays
and told me he had discovered a noninvasive cure for male
pattern baldness. Impressed I asked, “How in the world
have you done that?” Daddy smiled and said, “Well, I take a
quart of vinegar and a quart of green persimmon juice and
mix it all together. Then I massage the top of the head with
this serum three times a day.”

“And that grows hair on the top of someone’s head?” I
asked.  “No, but it will draw their side burns and eyebrows
up on top of their heads,” he said with a laugh.

I couldn’t help but laugh at the fact that he really had me
believing him until he started laughing. Have you ever fallen
for someone’s trick or scam? If you’re like me, I’m sure you have.

Well Jesus said, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life;
no one comes to the Father but through Me.”  Don’t be
fooled by the lies and jokes of the world, turn to Jesus and
you won’t be fooled again!

No comments:

Post a Comment