Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

SABRINA

Have you ever paused to think of the power of the word
“with”?  Come with me...let me help you with that ­ I'll be
with you momentarily.

“With” means you are not alone.  When we sit WITH
someone in the hospital, when we stand at a gravesite
WITH someone, when we walk that long hard road WITH
someone ­ many times no words are needed. The mere
fact that we are WITH someone speaks louder than words
ever could. We often shy away from situations, because we
are afraid we do not have the "right words" when our
presence says everything that needs to be said ­ I care, I
am here for you, I am WITH you. In Matthew Chapter 28, in
the great commission, Jesus tells his disciples to go into the
world and make disciples and lo He is WITH them until the
end of times.

It is the same for us. We are called to be the hands and feet
of Jesus while resting in the promise HE is WITH us.  Go
today, being aware of the opportunities to reach out and be
WITH someone.  Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment