Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thursday, Febuary 20,2014

JOHN

Good Morning! I’m John Branning the Lead Pastor of
Central United Methodist Church. Today in my family, we
celebrate the birthday of my son BJ who was born 12 years
ago here in Meridian. There is a lot that you learn as a Dad
that I have found comes by trial and error. One thing that I
have learned is the important position of a parent in building
the confidence of our children. We have to remind our
children that you are the only you that will ever be. There’ll
never be another like you. Your passions, interests, talents,
and gifts will always make you a unique combination.

We have an opportunity and a privilege to instill within our
children a self esteem that will push them through the most
difficult of times.

I hope that you are using your influence in the lives of those
that love you to build them. Whatever your job or status in
life might be, you have no great or more powerful privilege
than to build up another person.

No comments:

Post a Comment