Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wednesday, Febuary 5, 2014

JIM WALL

Good Morning!

I believe God created a world of flowers and trees and
grass; rivers and lakes and seas, mountains and sunshine.

Fresh air is as good for the mind as it is for the body.
Nature is comforting to those who will accept her comfort.
A beautiful sunset brings me pleasure and peace.
Canoeing down a peaceful stream and enjoying all nature
has to offer renews my spirit.

One of the main things that keep my life in balance is
Christian fellowship.

As in nature, Christian fellowship offers me bouquets of
smiling faces.  I see in people deep rivers of faith and
wisdom.  I feel the warmth of the sunshine in every hug.

It is with these Christian friends that I share the
mountaintops and the valleys of life.

If you need peace and comfort, please join us at Central
and let us share the love of Christ with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment