Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday, Febuary 4, 2014


SABRINA

I have always loved the hymn Blessed Assurance.  "This is
my story, this is my song, praising my Savior all the day
long." I was recently listening to it on the radio one morning
and it struck me­ what IS my story?

What is YOUR story? We all have one. Our life from birth is
our story. Our grade school years, our first jobs, our
triumphs, and yes, our missteps, and tragedies.  They
make up OUR story, our song.

Part of our calling as Christians is to share our story, to
reach out to others with encouragement and compassion
and assurance ­ and to praise God, for we are indeed
called to be blessing to others.  Many times some of our
darkest days lead us to a better understanding and
compassion for others. Today take some time and think
about YOUR story, and how your story can impart joy, hope
and comfort, and compassion to others?  Have a blest day!

No comments:

Post a Comment