Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday, August 29, 2014

SUZANNE

The world recent lost a beautiful soul at the passing of Maya Angelou. She

once said “The ship of my life may or may not be sailing on calm and

amiable seas. The challenging days of my existence may or may not be

bright and promising. Stormy or sunny days, glorious or lonely nights, I

maintain an attitude of gratitude.  If I insist on being pessimistic, there is

always tomorrow.  Today I am blessed.”
How remarkable to live a life in the blessings!  God made the same promise

to Abram as He established the Nation of Israel in Genesis 12:2 when he

said, “And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and

make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing. And I will bless them

that bless thee and curse him that curseth thee.”

I encourage you today to live your life blessing others through the power of

Almighty God!

No comments:

Post a Comment