Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday, August 18, 2014

SUZANNE

I have had the privilege in my life of traveling around the world.  My father

was an officer in the United States Air Force, and every place we were

stationed became home.

As an adult being married to a youth pastor, we have made home the

different places where we served churches.
For the last ten years, Meridian has been our home.
Having known many different people in my life has made me the person I

am today, but no matter where I have lived, the constant has been Jesus

Christ.  He is my present and future “home.”

Regardless of where you are in your life, whether wandering or stable, Jesus

is there for you, calling you home. If it has been a while since you attended

church, I encourage you to go. If you don’t have a church home, I encourage

you to find one. If you are looking for a place to call home, join us at Central

United Methodist Church, but regardless of your place of worship, know

that Jesus is your HOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment