Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

SUZANNE

Good Morning.  I am Suzanne Cain, director of the Sanctuary Choir at

Central United Methodist Church.  I am also a teacher. 

As you are aware, schools are back in session beginning this week, and I ask

for your prayers as we get into the routine of a new school year. It is a rare

privilege to love and encourage the future generation of adults while they

are still moldable.  I realize there are a lot of debates about the education

process, but most teachers entered this profession to love and nurture and

influence the lives of others.  Isn’t this what Jesus call us to do?

I get to do it in the classroom, but regardless of your profession, are you

making a positive impact on the lives of others? Jesus did, and I encourage

you to do the same. Join us at Central United Methodist Church where we

are changing lives through the living Christ. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment