Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

GLENDA

Good Morning:  My Father was a hard working man, always providing for

his family.  He was kind and good.  He loved me very much and he showed

it every day.  He was also a disciplinarian…meaning, he expected us kids to

mind and if we didn’t, we paid the consequences.  The funny thing was, he

kept me out of a lot of trouble because I just didn’t want to disappoint this

wonderful man. 

That’s the way I see our heavenly Father…..kind and good; providing all our

needs; loving us more than we deserve; and disciplining us when we need

it.  I don’t want to disappoint him, either; but, because I am only human, I

often do.  And, like my own Father, when I truly say I’m sorry, he forgives.

You may not have the same kind of Father I had growing up, but, here’s

good news for you…you can have my Heavenly Father.  Just ask Him. 

Think about that and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment