Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

JIM CAIN

Good Morning!

As we move into the heart of winter many of us have begun to feel the

effects of the different viruses and illness that seem to tag along with the

changing of the seasons.

With many of my co-workers having missed work because of a virus that

has been going around, I have tried to take extra precautions to avoid

catching it. Every time someone would come into my office, I would spray

Lysol disinfectant in the air after they left; and after shaking hands with

someone, I would try to use a hand sanitizer before going back to work.

After one particular encounter last week, I reached for the bottle of Germ-X

on my desk when the person I had shaken hands with said, “Oh, don’t

worry about that. I’ve been sick, but I’m not contagious because I caught it

from someone else.”

Unfortunately for many of us our faith can be described the same way. We

aren’t “infectious” because we never had a direct relationship with Jesus

Christ but have been living off the faith of others. Let me encourage you to

go straight to the source through prayer today and start a relationship with

the Savior that will be “infectious” to all those you come in contact with.

Catch it today, you’ll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment