Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thursday, Febuary 19, 2015

SABRINA

A few mornings ago I asked you some questions about why you do the

things that you do, what frightens you, inspires you.  As I reflected on those

very questions, I asked myself why I never tire of being around children. I

think it is because I love to see the world through the eyes of a child. 

Remember when you were a child? When you dreamed impossible dreams

and faced a life with a courage born of ignorance? Remember the joys and

wonder?

Many times as we grow up, we exchange dreams for reality, courage for

skepticism. Too often, we believe growing up means discarding all of the

wonderful qualities of youth. It does not have to be that way. We can be

adults and childlike at the same time. After all, we are children of God.

We can face life with trust in our heavenly Father.  We can dream and find

courage, be filled with joy and wonder.  If you can’t seem to find that

wonder within yourself, spend some time with a child.  Their unconditional

love and innocence will quickly remind you how beautiful is this world in

which we live. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment