Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thursday, Febuary 28, 2015

GLENDA

Good Morning:  The Bible Verse for this month at Central’s Children’s

Center is “Love One Another.”  This is a commandment from God, and the

rest of that verse is to love one another as I have loved you.  He says this is

the greatest commandment.

Can you imagine what this world would be like if we did what God

asked…love one another.  If we loved one another, we wouldn’t hurt each

other.  A beautiful song sung by Louis Armstrong says, “I see friends

shaking hands, sayin, “How do you do”…They’re really saying “I love you”

and I think to myself, what a wonderful world.”   We can have that

wonderful world if we just love each other.  So, let’s try it…from this day

forward, let’s love a little more.  And remember, God loves you and so do I. 

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment