Monday, March 14, 2016

Monday, March 14, 2016

KRISTINA

Good morning! My name is Kristina Crabtree and I am the Minister of Spiritual

Formation at Central United Methodist Church. As I was putting my little girl to

bed the other night, the sense of impatience and aggravation had set in my entire

being. If you have kids, you know what I am talking about. But just went I

couldn’t take it no longer, I took a deep inner breath and realized that my

impatience and aggravating lash outs were effecting my daughter.

Sometimes my negatives feeds into her reaction to bedtime, and we are like two

fighting cats. But instead of her becoming like me, she immediately starts asking

me to rock her in her soft ‘wanting’ voice.

I heard a soft voice in my inner most being that Jesus’ loves me in spite of my

impatience and aggravations in life. Jesus always want me. He loves me and you

know what? He loves you too despite your impatience and aggravations in life.

You see most of the time people makes notation to the Father’s love in

comparison to a parent’s love, but I am in awe of how God’s love can also be

portrayed in the love and forgiveness of children. You are loved by the Father no

matter what! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment