Monday, March 20, 2017

Monday, March 20, 2017

JOHN

Good Morning! I’m John Branning the Lead Pastor of Central United Methodist Church. I am proud to be the Father of 3 boys. However, when we are driving down the road it seems that all three of them desire my attention. I constantly hear, “Hey Dad” over and over again. At times it is so overwhelming that I am trying to carry on three conversations at once and I am not giving my complete attention to any single one of them.

I feel that many of us are doing something similar as followers of Jesus. We hear so many differing voices in the world trying to get our attention and to convince us to switch our loyalties. The noise of the world is so loud that at times we lose our focus on following Jesus.

I think it is time for us to drown out the noise of the world with the life-changing call to follow Jesus.

Share your story with someone today and don’t let the noise in the world distract you from following Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment